Rank Team (W-L) Last week This week
1. Utah State (2-1) L St. Mary’s, W Texas AM Corpus Chrisi Sat. vs. Weber State
2. Louisiana Tech (3-1) W Ark-Little Rock, W Troy, W SE Missou Tues @Chattanooga, Sat.La.Monroe
3. UTSA (3-1) W SC Upstate Wed @ BYU
4. Denver (1-2) W Texas AM Corpus Christi, L California Wed. vs. Colorado State
5. NMSU (1-3) W SE Louisiana, L Bucknell, L @Niagara Wed. vs NNM, Fri. vs. Lafayette
6. UT-Arlington (1-1) L Oklahoma Sat. at Samford
7. Texas State (2-1) W Texas-Tyler, L SMU Thurs. vs. Charlotte
8. Seattle (1-1) W Montana State, L Virginia Wed. Pacific Lutheran
9. San Jose State (1-2) L Houston, W Weber State Tues. Santa Cruz, Mon. @ Kansas10. Idaho (0-2) L Montana Tues. vs. Green Bay, Fri. @ New Mexico
One thing is for certain, the Aggies are now a loss or two from having to win the WAC tourney to make the NCAAs this year. Nothing like losing to teams with low RPIs.
But hey, nothing new, right?
See the Lobos just beat no 21 Connecticut. Aggies are gonna' get slobberknocked when the face UNM if they don't get their collective act together. On the flip side, it might be nice to watch a top 25 team play in the Pan Am. Any guesses as to which one of the two that might be?
Post a Comment