With five wins, Louisiana Tech could be at No. 1, but I honestly can't say I think Louisiana Tech is actually better than Utah State if they were to play right now. Not a lot of movement at the top. Idaho moves out of the basement after playing Lobos tough in The Pit.
NMSU didn't do enough to move either up or down and Texas State didn't impress in Alaska. Like NMSU, Denver has two good games this week. Denver has a game to keep an eye on Tuesday against Southern Miss. with Southern Miss coming to the Pan Am on Saturday.
Rank Team (W-L) Move Last week This week
1. Utah State (3-1) — W Weber State Wed. @ Santa Clara
2. La. Tech (5-1) — W SE Mizzou, W Chattanoog, W La. Monroe Wed. vs. SE La., Fri @ Ga. St.
3. UTSA (3-2) — L BYU Th. @ Oregon, Sat. @ Bakersfield
4. Denver (1-3) — L Colorado State Tues. @ S. Miss.Sun @ Stanford
5. NMSU (3-3) — W NNM, W Louisiana Wed. @ UTEP, Sat., vs S. Miss
6. UT-Arlington (2-1) — W Samford Wed. @ N. Texas, Sat. @ Texas,
7. Idaho (1-3) 10 W Green Bay, L @ New Mexico Wed. @ Wash. St, Sat vs. Cal Davis
8. Seattle (2-1) — W Pacific Lutheran Wed. @ Stanford, Sun. vs. Boise
9. San Jose State (2-2) — W Santa Cruz Mon @Kansas, Sat @ Montana St
10. Texas State (3-3) 7 L Charlotte, L Loyola Marymount, W Riverside Fri. vs. Utah
Why is a 1-3 team ranked in front of a 3-3 team?
Post a Comment