Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Edgar Garibay

I just talked to Compton HIgh School's Edgar Garibay. At this point, the 6-10, 240-pound forward said he is leaning toward attending prep school next year. Garibay's high school team went 28-6 last year and he will play this summer with his AAU team the L.A. Stars. I asked him if NMSU was still on his radar, and he said yes.

"They didn't fall out of it. I think prep school would be the best option for me so I can develop as a player. All of my academic things are straight."

UNLV is also high on his list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work JG. Thanks. Have you talked to MM at all this offseason? If so, anything of import to note?

Anonymous said...

Agree with anon 4:31pm. Great info JG!!
-Aggie Glare

Anonymous said...

JG, What can you tell us about Euro recruit being rumored to have verbal. He's a 7'0" from Holland?