Friday, December 12, 2008

Terrance Joyner

Aggies coach Marvin Menzies said that freshman point guard Terrance Joyner has been cleared to practice on Saturday. I hope to talk with Terrance in the next couple of days. However, practice and playing are two different things. While it is possible he could be eligible to play on Sunday, I think the soonest you could see him in uniform will be next week vs. Prairie View. Grades become official on the 16th I believe, but anything is possible. If he is cleared to play I will let you know.


Also, Menzies said the Aggies are in the planning stages for a road game at UCLA next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be nice to have Joyner to help neutralize Culpepper and Jackson on Sunday!

Uh, J.Y. had a lot of tape on his right hand and wrist during the Sacramento St. game. This was his first game of single-digit scoring this year. Is the hand a factor?

Jason Groves said...

Jimmy. From what I've been told, the hand isn't a factor. I think all of the numbers from the Sac. St game should be taken with a grain of salt. They were terrible and the Aggies were coasting.