Sunday, April 11, 2010

The most polarizing Aggie?

I'm working on Jahmar Young's latest run-in with the law. Here is what I know so far.

Jahmar was charged with battery of a police officer, a fourth degree felony. There was at least one other person with Young, believed to be redshirt guard Jacoby Patton based on a website that records Dona Ana County jail comings and goings, who was arrested with and charged with an unknown misdemeanor charge.

According to LCPD, Young and another person were acting 'rowdy' and where asked to leave the PicQuick on Don Roser and University. LCPD were called and an altercation ensued.

Calls to Boston and Menzies have yet to be answered but I will update here as soon as I get more comments from them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JY didn't touch the cop. JY didn't hit the cop. I think the cop overreacted.

Anonymous said...

Shut up Frank.