Thursday, February 7, 2013

Idaho: Prediction

Since I'm writing this 30 minutes before tipoff, sorry for slacking, I'm going to keep this short.

I'm going NMSU 75-68 because I think the Aggies are playing better while Idaho seems like they have leveled off. That doesn't mean it won't be a tough game, easily the best team the Aggies have played without Tyrone Watson so far. Idaho runs their offense. They are second in the WAc in 2 pt field goal percentage at 54 percent and led the WAC in 3-pt percentage at 38.8 percent. Kyle Barone is the reason for the inside and Connor Hill and Stephen Madison are responsible for the arc. Idaho was 1-5 from 3 in the first half of the first meeting and got back into the game by shooting 5-9 in the second half.  I think The Aggies have favorable matchups against Barone with Bhullar and Hill with Mullings on him and Sy guarding Madison.

No comments: