Still hard to get a good idea. Utah State and Seattle aren't playing and San Jose isn't playing anybody.
I still can't get La. Tech over Utah State despite the difference in games played and I'm wondering how good that Southern MIss team is after losing road games to two WAC schools last week as the WAC enters this week 36-36 with some non-Div I games mixed in there.
Aggies/Lobos and San Jose/Santa Clara are games to watch this week.
We will get a better idea on San Jose this week. They played on the road at Kansas but other than that, another weak schedule in the WAC. They host a 6-2 Santa Clara team this week, probably a better indicator of how they will do in the WAC. Santa Clara lost by two to Utah State.
Rank Previous Last week This week
1. Utah State (5-1) 1 W W. Oregon Sat @ Utah Valley
2. La. Tech (8-2) 2 L @ NW State, W vs. S. Miss Wed @ McNeese St. Mon @ Little Rock
3. NMSU (5-4) 3 W @ S. Alabama Sat @ New Mexico
4. Arlington (4-2) 4 W @Texas Pan American Thurs. Houston Baptist
5. Denver (2-5) 7 W Mercer Sat. Neb.-Omaha
6. San Jose St. (5-3) 8 W Cal Davis, W Sac St. Tue. Santa Clara
7. UTSA (3-6) 5 L @ Miss. State, L S. Carolina Upstate
8. Idaho (3-5) 6 W @ E. Wash., L @ UTEP Sat. Walla Walla
9. Texas State (4-5) 9 L Oral Roberts, W Texas Pan American Sat @ Texas, Mon @ Northwestern
10. Seattle (2-3) 10 Mon. @ E Wash, Thurs. Washington, Mon Jackson St.